Today Old Gold Price in Chennai 22 & 24 carat
In this page, you can get the accurate Today Gold Price in Chennai of Old Gold Buying rates.
- 24K Old Gold (99.9%) 22K (916) Gold Price with clear data on every day’s changing in Chennai.
- 24K,22K– Gold,Silver,Platinum Prices per gram.
- Daily Gold Price in Chennai is updated here, watch this current Chennai Gold Price before selling your Gold Jewellery.
- For Instance 24K Gold is 99.9% pure and always costs higher than 22K Gold rate and 24K Pure Gold would fetch you a higher price.
GOLDMAX – Gold Selling Company::
In particular Old gold selling price chart shows you the current price of gold.
In the professional second-hand gold buying market.
However you can use our real-time spot prices to determine the exact resale value of your used gold jewellery.
Above all Gold Max is the only site which shows the live Online Old gold Price Index.
We buy gold in form of jewelry, bars & coins.
Sell gold online -chennai-
Finally If you are looking to dispose your gold,platinum.diamond,jewellery,coins,bars,silver articles and convert it to cash.
GoldMax is your one stop solution in Chennai.
What is gold karat?
In summary it means purity level of gold.
- The 24K gold is 99% pure, while 22k gold is jewelry ideal.
- Its formula for calculation of karat is = Karat/24. e.g., 22k gold can be calculated like = 22/24 = 0.916 = 91% pure gold.
- which is also called 916 gold.
- Therefore the 22k gold coins and products stamped with hallmark 916 seals.
WHO FIXES THE GOLD PRICE IN INDIA?
the Indian Bullion Jewellers Association or the IBJA as it is known plays a key role in determining day to day gold rates in the country.
IBJA members include the biggest gold dealers in the country, who have a collective hand in establishing prices.
There are factors that influence the gold rates in Chennai –
like interest rates, demand for gold, government policies and local factors.
Get the price per gram of gold from GOLDMAX Gold Prices Today | Price of Old Gold Per gram-live daily old gold buying rates in India for 22k , 24k . and calculate as per gram